Vegan Strawberry Muffins, healthy, quick and easy to make.
These muffins are super easy to make and wont leave your kitchen looking like a battlefield.We currently have very nice strawberries available so why not make some yummy and healthy Strawberry Muffins? They are 100% Vegan and are super easy to make. You will be surprised how fluffy and moist they turn out, stuffed with strawberries and goodness. It takes less than 40 minutes to make them so a perfect breakfast treat or snack.
How to make Vegan Strawberry Muffins
Vegan Strawberry Muffins only need a few ingredients and steps to crate, here is what you need to do.
Make the muffin batter: Combine all the wet ingredients in a small bowl and whisk together, in your main mixing bowl combine all the dry ingredients once well combined add the wet ingredients and whisk until smooth.
Add the Strawberries: Cut the strawberries into quarters and add them to the batter. Fold them to combine without squashing the strawberries.
Fill the muffin forms: Line the muffin tin with muffin paper forms and fill them just under the rim. You can add a few strawberry pieces on the top of each muffin. Sprinkle some brown sugar on the top of each muffin for a nice crunchy top.
Bake: Preheat your oven at a 180 C, bake the muffins for apx 30 minutes. Then set on a cooling rack and let them cool to room temperature.
TIPS & TRICKS
- Don’t over whisk the mixture, you want it to be nice and smooth but not filled with air bubbles.
- Bake in the centre of your oven for an even bake
- Use a wooden stick to check if they are done, stick it in the to the centre of the muffin if it comes out dry the muffins are done.
Vegan Strawberry Muffins
- 2 Cups All-purpose flour
- 2 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 3/4 Cups Granulated Sugar
- 1 Cup Almond Milk
- 1/3 Cup Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla Sugar
- 1 Cup Strawberries
- Combine Almond Milk, Sugar, Oil and Vanilla in a small cup and stir together, in a seperate In mixing bowl combine all dry ingredients and stir well.
- Mix the wet ingredients into the main mixing bowl and combine until smooth, don't over mix. Then carefully fold in the strawberries
- Add the ingredients in to a lined muffin tin, fill each muffin form until just under the rim. Place a few strawberries on top of each muffin and bake until done apx 30 minutes. Allow to cool to room temperature.