These muffins are super easy to make and wont leave your kitchen looking like a battlefield. We currently have very nice strawberries in the garden so why not make some yummy and healthy Strawberry Muffins? They are 100% Vegan and are super easy to make. You will be surprised how fluffy and moist they turn out, stuffed with strawberries and goodness. It takes less than 40 minutes to make them so a perfect breakfast treat or snack.
TIPS & TRICKS
- Don’t over whisk the mixture, you want it to be nice and smooth but not filled with air bubbles.
- Bake in the centre of your oven for an even bake
- Use a wooden stick to check if they are done, stick it in the to the centre of the muffin if it comes out dry the muffins are done.
How to Make Vegan Strawberry Muffins
Vegan Strawberry Muffins
- 2 Cups All-purpose flour
- 2 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 3/4 Cups Granulated Sugar
- 1 Cup Almond Milk
- 1/3 Cup Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla Sugar
- 1 Cup Strawberries
- Combine Almond Milk, Sugar, Oil and Vanilla in a small cup and stir together, in a seperate In mixing bowl combine all dry ingredients and stir well. Mix the wet ingredients into the main mixing bowl and combine until smooth, don't over mix. Then carefully fold in the strawberries
- Cut the strawberries into quarters and add them to the batter. Fold them using a rubber spatula to avoid squashing them.
- Line the muffin tin with muffin paper forms and fill them just under the rim. You can add a few strawberry pieces on the top of each muffin. Sprinkle some brown sugar on the top of each muffin for a nice crunchy top.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes at 175C or 340F until light brown. The best way to see if they are done, poke them with a wooden skewer 20 minutes in and see if it comes out clean. If it doesn't, bake 5 more minutes and check again until done.