Super Easy to make Vegan Oatmeal Cookies, the perfect vegan snack or treat
I am an absolute cookie fan, and I bake a TON of cookies every month. Not so long ago my daughter and I had a cookie baking marathon. We literally baked from the morning till late afternoon all different types of cookies. We ended up with a few pounds of cookies which we distributed among our family. One of the Cookie Recipes we baked that day were super easy Vegan Oatmeal Cookies. Today I am sharing the recipe with you 🙂
How easy are these to make?
In two words VERY EASY, but let me elaborate. First of all, you will only need two bowls for this recipe, one for your wet and one for your dry ingredients. It will only take you 10 to 15 minutes to prepare and then another 15 minutes of baking. (and a few minutes to eat them all) You also don’t need any baking skills for these delicious cookies. Simply cream the wet ingredients and fold in the dry ingredients, voila.
You will LOVE these Easy Vegan Oat Cookies
Because they are simply:
- 100% Vegan
- Super easy to make
- Perfectly Chewy and Crunchy
Storing Vegan Oat Cookies
In order for your vegan oat cookies to stay nice and fresh, it is best if you store them in a sealed container. They don’t need to be refrigerated but keep them in a cool place. I find that Jars or sealed plastic containers work best. You can keep safely store these cookies for 8 to 9 days.
Tips & Tricks
- You can add some cinnamon for extra flavour one teaspoon will be enough
- If you are not a fan of dried cranberries replace them with raisins or remove them completely
- You can use Almond butter at a 1:1 ratio instead of peanut butter in your Easy Vegan Oatmeal Cookies
- Crunchy and Smooth Peanut butter work, I prefer to use smooth for this cookie recipe
Easy Vegan Oatmeal Cookies
- 2 ½ Cups Oats
- ½ Cup Oat Flour
- 5 Tbsp Flaxseed
- ½ Tsp Salt
- 6 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- ½ Cup Peanut Butter
- ½ Cup Coconut Sugar
- ½ Cup Maple Syrup
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 3 Tbsp Dried Cranberries
- Preheat your oven at 175C or 320F
- Combine all your dry ingredients (Oats, Oat Flour, Flaxseed, Salt) in a mixing bowl and set aside.
- Using a hand or stand mixer cream the peanut butter with the wet ingredients. Then gradually beat in the the dry ingredients. Last but not least, fold in the dried cranberries or raisins.
- Using an ice cream scoop separate into equal portions and roll to round oat balls. Place the oat balls on to a parchment paper-lined baking tray. Give adequate space between each oat cookie dough ball as they will open up into disk shapes. Bake for 15 minutes at 180C or 320F and set on a cooling rack to cool.